HEY! July 1, 2009

HOWS IT GOING??
This week was GOOOOD. We found two new investigators! Cory and Dawn... we had really good lessons with them and it made me really happy to sit down and actually teach again. WAHOOO.. thats what keeps the fire alive when you are a missionary teaching and testifying... SO GOOD. Not too much has happened. I hear its going to be crazy down here in DC for the forth of July.... we are going to a ward breakfast in the morning so im excited about that... then driving home a night and watching the fireworks from the free way I guess! yeahhhhhh. GO AMERICA! I will be sure to make it a special day for my GERMAN COMPANION! muahha... I think that Im going to decorate the living room with RED WHITE AND BLUE..while shes sleeping....
My mind is drawing a blank as to all the things that happened this week... haha. Im doing well and I love hearing from all of you. I CUT my hair??? yup thats all I can remember.. sorry... HAPPY 4th of JULY YOU CRAZY KIDS! LOVE YOU
with kisses
SISTER WALT

ps. NEXT WEEK IM GOING TO THE PENTAGON.. YEAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment