HEY MY LOVASSSSS!
Its SUMMER and its getting hOOOOOOOOOTTTTT over here! We humid. I am in for a treat! SERIOUS! I have to drink 2 liters every day just to make up for what i'm sweating off. things are going good. I learned this week that there is an expression in Germany when you have a close friend or someone that you can do anything with , and I quote my companion " I would totally steal horses with them". ahha which means You could do anything with them they are so cool!.. So funny...
The work is going. We just met this girl Dawn the other night who seems sincere and really has a desire to learn about the Gospel. (which is refreshing) because people have a tendancy to be nice and tell us a specific time to come to their house... KNOWING they won't be home.. funny, funny, funny...
I got robbed this week! But it turned out to be a benefit for me because we came home right when the electricians where there in our apartment (we live by ourselves...) . They slipped a $20 right off my desk.... AND let's just say THAT DID NOT SLIP MY EYE! ... I was LIVID and made them feel bad for stealing from missionaires because THEY KNOW I WAS NOT LIEING.. and so after 20 minutes.....I MADE 35 BUCKS! haha....
YOU DON't MESS with SISTER MAMA WALT...definitly as a representative of the Lord! I made a 15$ profit for them to cover their dishonest friend. That was an exciting day.... We went out to Costco and got dinner after. What a blessing!
Interesting story #2 : We were knocking on this one door this week and all of a sudden we both look down at the bottom of the door and there were two Nazi swasticas with these little feet next to them on the bottom of the door. And SISTER BINTE... being GERMAN (straight from BERLIN) was a little upset... and I had a reality check that there really still are Nazi supporters out there... He didn't answer the door... but we saw him go to his car after...CREEPY! I would be scared to see the inside of his house. We won't be going there again.
Other then that.. Have a great week! I would SO STEAL HORSES WITH ALL OF YOU!
xoxooxox
SISTER HEATHER WALT
No comments:
Post a Comment