HEY YOU GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE!
I know crazy transfers again! I was really suprized/bummed that Im in a new area and not the singles ward anymore. It was the fastest six weeks of my life. But I had tons of fun with my last companion. Now Im in the Qwince Orchard family ward. Its a samll area ( and full of rich people in Germantown) So it should be ineresting, because sadly along with rich people comes, BIG HEADS and HARD HEARTS.... not all of them of course but .... it has proven true several times throughout my mission. BUT GOOD NEWS! IM WITH SISTER LANTHIER AGAIN ( from QUEBEC). She was my first companion that " trained" me. SO now this is her last 6 weeks of her Mission and who better to kill her off then me! haha. SO we are excited. We have a four person apartment for just the two of us. So im enjoying my own bathroom VERY MUCH! But I will miss all the Elders and Sisters that I worked with in my last area.... As part of our last meeting and GAME together I taught Sister Limsukon from Thailand how to suck up helium and sing the mission song hahahah. It was pretty funny. She looked like a little chip munk.
But we have tons of fun activities ahead and Im going to give Sister Lanthier an intire make over before she goes home and get her excited for post- mission life. WE HAVE A GYM SO IM IN HEAVEN!
IT Has been SO HOT!from 50-96 degrees ALL THE SUDDEN. Im going to die this summer.... really .... really going to die. BUt my leg is doing better its just a matter of patience.
FUNNY , my favorite quote from my last companion while looking at the sun setting.... ME : " wow thats pretty," SIS. Ferriera: " YEAH... I love the SET SUN ". haha.... I hope that I have foriegn companions my whole mission. GOOD TIMES EVERY DAY!
As far as the area goes.... Tomorrow is my first day... So I don't know anyone yet. But Im excited because the Bishop supposivly gives us breakfast every saturday morning. ITs spring and everything is BEAUTIFUL. I missed the cherry blossums because of my leg.. but I get to see all the Gorgeous trees everywhere else. I MISS YOU And love you all. Hope everyone is awesome! Choose the right , and make someone laugh. :) I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!
love SISTER WALT
tell amby happy birthday ! I can't believe shes 20
AWESOME PICS DAD ! I LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment