HEY THERE AMIGOS!
I hope all you MOMs had a great mothers day. I DID. Got to talk to the family ( sorry for those of you that got excluded) but it was so fun to hear your voices. So loves and hugs to everyone else. At our church meeting they had all the children all get up and sing to their Moms. I had to keep myself from laughing through the whole meeting as certain special individual children decided that thier Moms couldn't hear them and started shouting the song to the back of the room --getting louder and louder as the congregation noticed and started smiling. :) Kids are funny.
Things are going well. We are starting to see miricles in our area. People that were anti-church are warming up and letting us in. We are going around to get to know the members of the church and thier friends. We had another crazy lesson with a Muslim guy who was really nice but when we asked him if we could end the lesson with a prayer and he said it was fine, but didn't close his eyes or anything and was just staring at us. My poor companion had to keep from laughing as we bowed our heads and closed our eyes. Lets just say I made a speedy recovery for her and told him Thankyou and then he wanted me to pray so I had to explain why we pray the way that we do... ( as my companion is choking back tears of laughter ) And as I prayed he was STILL STARING AT US PIONT BLANK . hahhaa. People are interesting sometimes.
The weather is beautiful right now and everything is SO green and lucious I LOVE IT. Things are going good. I really like the Elders and Sister that I'm working with in our Zone. They are tons of fun. Thats all I have for now . Time is flying by and I'm half way done ( SCARY) because I am learning so much and sharing what I KNOW to be TRUE. I love this Gospel and this work! Have a great week!
love SISTER WALT
MOM: I LOVE YOU .. thanks for sending that off! Hope you have a great week. Just tell Heidi to write me with all the details and I'll figure it out from there. I'm getting so excited! KISSES
No comments:
Post a Comment